1. Half of the number of the day is: 1345.674
2. Write the number of the day in expanded form: 2000 + 600 + 90 + 1 + 0.3 + 0.04 + 0.008
3. Write the number of the day in written form: Two thousand, six hundred, ninety one and three hundred, forty-eight thousandths.
4. Round the number of the day to the nearest 100: 2700
5. What is the digit in the tenths place: 3
6. The number of the day doubled is: 5382.696
7. 123.45 more than the number is: 2814.798
8. 987.65 less than the number is: 1703.698
(You don't need to do number 9)
10. Cube the digit in the ones place: 1 x 1 x 1 = 1
11. Square the digit in the hundreds place: 6 x 6 = 36
12. Divide the number by 3.55 and round to the nearest hundredth: 758.13
13. Product of all the digits in the number of the day is: 2 x 6 x 9 x 1 x 3 x 4 x 8 = 10368
* If I did any wrong, please tell me what I did wrong and how to do it properly (:
*Pages 71 - 73, # 4 - 24 ( Even numbers only) in textbook work was assigned to us although it is not homework. Next class we will continue where you guys left off.
*For people who didn't make up a math equation that equals to 6 for letter G (yesterday's homework).. make sure that you do one to get marks!
*Tomorrow's test will be on number of the day! So make sure you know how to do them properly. If you have any questions just comment.